quinta-feira, janeiro 01, 2004

and the Voice said ...

"You honor Me on this sacred night,
when you bathe the world in a forgiving light
in remembrance of One whose holy birth
has instilled the prayers for Peace on Earth.

So, be pure in heart in all you do,
and know that I am ever mindful, too,
of what rewards your journey may bring,
when a merciful hand relieves suffering.

For I am with you in the air that you breathe,
in a Spring's first rain, in the autumn leaves,
in a sunrise, a sunset, an evening's demise,
in the loss of a loved one, or a newborn's sigh.

Know, too, that my love endures without end,
as the binding warmth of a constant friend,
for I am the keeper of inextinguishable stars,
and indisputable Master of all that you are.

So, spread your love and Christmas pleasures
so that all might share in this season's treasures
and know that my guidance and love will be
with you this Christmas night
as my Emissary."

May the joy of Christmas
be with you throughout the year...


- Jan