quinta-feira, março 22, 2007

She'll be watching over you

Para a minha Amiga I..



Someday I want… my very own wings
Where I can soar towards the heavens above
Finding all the joy and happiness
That I’ve held in all my prayers and dreams

Sometimes I wonder what it feels like…
To be so totally free
To take flight towards that happiness
With the sweetest wind beneath your wings

Someday I'll hold my loved ones
Whose names were called before my own
And there I'll see their joyous faces
Because they know… I’m coming Home

I want to be able to look down… someday
As angels gather around… to sing
Gazing upon the world…
I used to know
And there I’ll blow gentle kisses
Within the winds kindest touch
Upon those… I've cherished and loved so very much

To somehow let their hearts know…
I did not truly leave
And that everything promised here…
Is so beautiful to see

As my loved ones have done before me...
I shall also do
I’ll be up here patiently waiting…
Watching over you


- Brenda Conley